Random Thoughts about Search Engine Marketing, Life on the Web and Life as the WebMama.
Monday, January 01, 2007
WebMama.com awarded 13th rank in the January 2007 list of Organic Optimization Providers.
For over 9 years we have been working with top brand companies to help increase their visibilty in search engine results, in a way that helps their brand and their bottom line. As SEO Agency of Record for Hewlett-Packard, WebEx, VMware and Verisign, and a significant contributor to the sales funnel for Salesforce, HomeGain, eLance, Imperva, and Actuate, we have broad experience in paid and organic search. We are please to be recognized as one of the leaders in the pack of 1000's now in the business.
In evaluating each applicant, Topseos.com considers the following key factors:
1. What are the applicant firm's competitive advantages?
2. How are the applicant's services and pricing levels superior to the competition?
3. What is the availability of customer and technical support?
4. What is the average response time and time-to-resolution for client problems?
5. What SLA does the applicant provide?
6. What other attributes/innovations does the applicant provide to set it apart from the competition?
7. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of customer service?
8. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of efficiency?
9. What is the average rating for the firm in terms of overall performance?
The complete list of winners can be found at: http://www.topseos.com/option,com_rank/task,viewRank30/cat_id,1/